Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Trips are 6 Months Old Today!

Savannah posing with Cameron, Katelyn and Parker in their Texas Rangers gear
Not too happy!

Don't you love the bow???? This was Savannah's outfit!


A perfect milk gotee!!! Cameron, of course!



I can't believe the babies are 6 months old today! Where has the time gone? In some ways it has gone by so slowly but in other ways, way too quickly! I'm so glad that I had Savannah as a singleton before the triplets so I had some experience and also so I could enjoy the infant stage. I do love my babies and have enjoyed many precious moments but most of the time is spent doing chores and things in assembly lines! We went to the doctor today, and he was very pleased with all of them and their growth. They are actually all on the term baby growth curve...wow! We are going to begin rice cereal tomorrow. They got lots of shots today along with the flu shot. Savannah and mommy also got flu shots today as well. Cameron still continues to be in the lead, but just barely over little Miss Piggy, at 15 lbs. 1 oz. 10th % tile, Parker is 14 lbs. 7 oz., 5th % tile, and Katelyn is 14 lbs., 12 oz, 25th %tile. Her appetite has increased, and the boys have decreased, especially Parker's. I am hoping the rice cereal will help their feeding issues and also their reflux. We would so love to get them off of their medication for that soon. Enjoy a few recent pics.

No comments: