Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Battle of the Sexes...Bumble Bee's it is!
















Well, it's 100% official. Babies A & B are boys and Baby C is a girl!!! The nursery will be done in bumble bee's. We are so thrilled with the news of having 2 boys and 2 girls in our growing family of 6. The Lord is truly blessing us. Praise the Lord that all 3 babies looked perfect and were measuring 16 weeks, which is what I am, and totally on track growth wise. Babies A & C are 6 ounces and Baby B is 4 ounces. The perinatologist concurred with the sono tech from Dr. Herzog's office that it is very likely that the boys are identical. We won't know for sure until they are born with their appearance and confirmed with blood tests. I guess we may need that Sharpie marker after all!!!! The doctor checked the brain hemispheres, heart chambers, kidneys, lungs, bones, limbs, etc. on all 3 babies. It was just plain awesome to see what the Lord has created inside of me--total miracles! Yesterday and today, I have felt "fluttering" on my left side and thought it might be the babies. I'm pretty sure now that it is because the boys are on my left and our girl is on the right side. Those boys are active and kicking me already! I will go back to Dr. Herzog next Thurs. for another visit and sono. Also, my cervix looked great. That is really important, because the minute it changes, it's possible bedrest or hospitalization for me! Names are still undecided, but we should know soon and will let everyone know. Shawn and I are rejoicing in God's goodness and mercy with this great news. Please continue to pray for my health as well as the health and growth of the babies.

4 comments:

Tena said...

Yeah! So glad for the good news! I'll get to work - drawing up a few things and doing some figuring with yardage...yippee! I love bees!
What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vickie,
I am so excited for you guys :) I have a blog, I am not always the greatest at updating it, but hope to get better, expecially after Graycie gets here, it is www.rebeccasworld.typepad.com

Rebecca

Kim said...

Fun - Fun! welcome to the world of blogging! it is an amazing way to document and commmunicate with others. We are amazed at all God is doing in your lives and the lives of these precious babies!!!!You have done a great job!!!! - Kim

Keith and Jessica said...

Tell Dr. Herzog hello from us! We are friends with his son.