Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good News...Bad News!







I had my bi-weekly appointment with Dr. Herzog today. The good news is that all 3 babies are great with strong heartbeats, and lots of movement. Baby A, aka Cameron, kicked my cervix while we watched and was very active. He is feet first, Parker is head down, and Katelyn is diagonal with feet first. I was very relieved that all 3 are still doing so well. The bad news is that my iron is very low even with taking 2 pills per day, so they are increasing it to 3 a day. The babies are just sucking the life right out of me! The other bad news is my cervix is changing and shortening quite rapidly. This translates into potential bedrest and maybe soon. I go back to the doctor on Tues., Nov. 25th, and Dr. Herzog will make the decision then to put me on bedrest for the rest of my pregnancy or not. Please continue to pray for the health and growth of the babies and also for my cervix to remain unchanged so that I can continue to resume normal activities with my family.

2 comments:

Little Friend's Mom said...

We will pray for a great visit with the doctors. It is such a miracle to see those babies and know how much they are alive and kicking. Your family is always in the my prayers.

Tena said...

Sending prayers your way!

I am so proud of you for fabric shopping on your own - and can't wait to get to work on my latest project! Call me anytime - even when I'm at work! So funny that I've actually been in my room without kids when you called this week!