Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wreck Update!




Praise the Lord that Savannah, the babies, and me are all doing okay today. Savannah is still with grandparents in Arlington and will most likely come home tomorrow. She is doing fine....the bruises and burns on her neck are better but her teeth appear to be hurting her. I have a dentist appt. for her on Mon. morning. Apparently, she is having trouble biting....Nana is breaking things into pieces and she is able to eat them. She is happy and seems to be unaffected by yesterday's trauma. All 3 babies are doing well, strong heartbeats, actively moving, long cervix, and good amniotic fluid. My iron is the lowest it's ever been, so the doctor is very concerned about my anemia. I am going to try different medication with folic acid and iron mixed, prenatal, and 1 extra iron pill per day to see if this will help. That explains why I have just been so tired. I will begin weekly monitoring now through delivery alternating weeks between my OB and Perinatologist. They want to check the babies and my cervix weekly. Wow! My nose is still swollen and very sore, burn still hurts on my left hand, and every part of my body is soooo sore...especially my neck, but I'm okay. My car was towed to Nissan's body shop in Rockwall, so we made the trip out there today to recover all the items from my car and take pictures. Wow! Jesus and His angel were definitely in charge yesterday and watching over us. We are so eternally grateful for His grace and protection. Haven't heard from anybody's insurance yet and the copy of my police report is still unavailable. What a mess! Enjoy a picture of my car and of precious Parker from this morning!

No comments: