Monday, December 29, 2008

Baby Update!







Praise the Lord--babies are doing well and cervix is still thick and long! No bedrest yet!!! All the babies are very active and were fun to watch on the screen. Parker actually has his little booty in the air and Katelyn yawned 3 times while we were watching and stuck her fingers in her mouth! 2 pictures actually captured this...hopefully you can tell. Iron is still very low but a little better than last time, so we are sticking with the same regimen with the iron and folic acid combined. I've gained 23 lbs. officially but still have very little belly! I go to the perinatologist next week and back to my regular OB the following week. The doctor will give me my Rhogam shot since I have O-blood and steroid injections to help develop the babies lungs more quickly should they decide to come out early soon! We cherish your prayers for continued health and safety of myself and the babies and appropriate growth and development of the babies so much! Pictures: 1st one...Parker with his booty in the air and legs and feet hanging over his head; 2nd one...Cameron; 3rd one...Katelyn--look in the middle where there is some black on her face...that is actually her open mouth with her sticking her fingers in it! Wow!

1 comment:

Tena said...

So happy for the good report! The sonos are awesome!
See you tomorrow - will you be driving a new car?