Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Freedom is Gone....Bedrest is Here!!!!

Well, the inevitable has happened.....I'm on official house bedrest for the remainder of my pregnancy which can be 11 weeks total if the babies decide to stay in my belly that long! I am not a very good bedrest patient for sure, but I'm committed to doing what's best for these precious babies. I'm sure I will be so sick of my bed, couch, and recliner in no time, but on the bright side of things......I'll get out once a week for the doctor! I knew this day would come, but you're never quite prepared for it! I am so thankful that all the babies are healthy and growing appropriately...Cameron is 1 lb. 13 oz., Parker is 1 lb. 12 oz, and Katelyn is 1 lb. 15 oz. I'm sure Shawn will not enjoy being Mr. Mom, but this too shall pass! Savannah and I should get some good snuggle and book time in for sure every day. Please continue to pray for the health and growth of these babies, and that they will stay in my belly for many more weeks to come.

1 comment:

Keith and Jessica said...

I know the news is no fun but it happens to the best of us triplet mommies. I am glad to hear that you will get to be at home for a while. Remember to eat more food and drink more water than you can stand!