Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Eventful Day!

It started at 3:40 a.m. with Savannah waking me up abruptly crying and telling me her left ear hurt and asking if it was time to get up yet! She laid in bed with me for a little bit, and then, thankfully, I was able to put her back to bed and she slept until 7:15 when she came in again crying about her ear. Shawn took her to the CareNow clinic and sure enough, she has her very first ear infection and is on an antibiotic for 10 days for the very first time in her life! Poor Savannah! She also cried when she couldn't put on her church clothes and go to church! After that excitement, Gram and Pop came over to take care of sick Savannah while Shawn took me to L&D at Plano Presbyterian Hospital for monitoring for what I thought was contractions over the past few days and nights. Thankfully, all 3 babies are fine, and it is a false alarm. No contractions or UTI...just irritable uterus for whatever reason. They want me to continue strict bedrest and increase my water intake! Ugh....I'm already wearing out a path to the bathroom! Poor Shawn.....his day was spent missing football games taking his favorite girls to the doctor! Hopefully tomorrow will be more "normal" and less eventful! Praise God that I am NOT having contractions and that the babies are fine. Thank you for your prayers. I will go back to Dr. Herzog on Tuesday afternoon for another baby/cervical length check and evaluation.

No comments: