Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby Shower-27 weeks!







My good friends, Danna, Kim, Nicki, and Amy hosted a baby shower on Sat. for me at Amy's beautiful home in Allen. They did a super job from the yummy cake to delicious food, to funny diaper game to organization. I had a wonderful time wearing "real" maternity clothes and getting out of my house to talk with adults and wear make-up. I also got lots of cute clothes for the babies and lots of stuff I need. Thank you everyone for a spectacular day!

2 comments:

Little Friend's Mom said...

It was a great day. Thanks for the invitation. You looked tremendous, as always. Everyone was so nice and I was glad to put names with faces. Love those babies for me.

Love,
Tina

Tena said...

Sending prayers your way! Glad to be there - even for a little while!