Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy Savannah!
















Poor Savannah....those cute babies have been getting all the attention lately, so I wanted to post pictures of her. Enjoy some crazy pictures of her recently! I can't believe our "baby" is almost 3 years old! She is adjusting really well now except for her sleeping at nap time and at night. She is beginning to play more independently during feeds and is getting used to babies taking more of my time. She is really sweet and is such a big helper. She gets bottles, paci's, burp cloths, blankets, etc. to help mommy during the day. She loves those babies! This weekend, I was holding Cameron, and she came up to him and said, "Oh baby, it's okay" and she patted him on the tummy and then said, "God loves you very much!" Okay, that just melted mommy! What a sweet, loving heart! I thank God for her. Also, enjoy some pics of her being "mommy" to her trips. Thanks for the stroller Aunt Marcy!

1 comment:

Tena said...

What a sweet girl! I hope the sleeping works its' way out and she doesn't continue to struggle with that - I know that weighs heavily on you.
Sending prayers for your Granny and also for the babies' tests.