Sunday, May 31, 2009

We Went Out!


All ready for our first trip to the store--Sam's in the triple stroller!

Aunt Lynda with Katelyn, Cameron and Parker--Left-rt


Pop with Cameron, Katelyn, and Parker looking at him adoringly!



We went out on our first outing as a family to a store....it went well! Enjoy a picture of the trips in their swank triple stroller from doubledecker. The store trip went well except we could hardly shop as people wouldn't leave us alone, but we expected the attention as I guess we were quite a spectacle. Some other moms of multiples had prepared me for this, but you're still not ever quite ready I guess! The babies did very well and so did Savannah! I will be buying my formula there from now on as it is quite cheaper. That alone will pay for our yearly membership very quickly! Also, our Aunt Lynda came from Ft. Worth to visit the babies for the very first time. She enjoyed them, but I think she was glad she could leave them here and get away!!!!! Just kidding Aunt Lynda! Our other news is that all 3 babies have reflux confirmed by upper GI's on Tuesday. Dr. Cook started all 3 on Zantac and Regulan. He said it will take 2 weeks before we can see any difference. It is a challenge to draw up 6 syringes 4 times a day and remember to do it 30 min. before feedings! It also stinks to wake up sleeping babies! Oh well! If it will help them, it's worth it! Cameron is also going to Our Children's House Baylor on Friday for a team of speech therapists, OT, and nutritionist to watch him feed. I am frustrated with how messy he is and his reflux issues. I am hoping they can help me and also make sure he doesn't have tongue thrust or tongue tie.

No comments: