Monday, March 9, 2009

34 Weeks and Counting.....







I just got back from Dr. Albert's office, and he said everything is "perfect". Music to my ears! He said the babies, cords, placenta's, fluid, and heartbeats all look great. He said I was a trooper and definitely not the norm. We all knew that any way didn't we???? He still hasn't talked with my regular OB, but he said if everything continues going well that he would like to take the babies toward the end of next week which would be my 35th week. Wow! That sort of gives me a "finish line", get out of jail free card. There's also a chance that if I deliver next week, the babies could possibly come home with me if everything is okay. So, please pray that God continues to protect these precious babies and keeps them inside me until next week, and that they continue to grow and are healthy and whole when they make their debut. Enjoy some new pictures of me and the ever-growing belly and of Savannah and her new hat that I made her with some funky, cool yarn I got on Sat. from two ladies at Hart Elementary where I used to teach.