Monday, March 16, 2009

Today is the Day--Babies are Coming!!!!!


I just got back from Dr. Albert's office, and he recommended a delivery of the babies asap. Parker is not growing, and they need to get him out and get him some milk. Cameron is 5 lbs. 1 oz., Parker is 4 lbs., and Katelyn is 5 lbs. 4 oz. Parker only grew 1 ounce in 2 weeks. It is 2:15 p.m., and I just found out minutes ago that we're scheduled for a 5:00 C-section today. Shawn is on his way. I can't believe the babies will be here so soon with a birthdate of 3/16/09. That means I will be home this weekend--hopefully with babies! We'll see. I've made it to 35 weeks, 0 days which is totally awesome! Please pray for a safe delivery of the babies, safe surgery for me, quick recovery, and that the babies will be healthy and whole. We'll try to post pictures and an announcement as soon as we can tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Vicky!! I have chills right now and I can't wait for them to be here. We will be praying for you, Shawn, Savanah and the babies.

Tena said...

Sending prayers and love! Can't wait to hear the details and meet those sweeties!
Love to all!