Thursday, March 5, 2009

N.I.C.U. Tour




Shawn and I were lucky enough to receive a private NICU tour last night with one other bedrest mom and her husband. It was great! I am a visual person, so it relieved a lot of my anxiety to actually see where the babies will go and what their high-tech beds look like and some of the other rules and regs. Poor Savannah won't even be able to see them while they are here because she's not 3 yet! They also gave us a folder of information to read. It was nice to get out of my room for 45 minutes and meet another mom and see where the babies will go soon. Also, enjoy some pictures of Savannah sporting her new red hat that I made her. Yes, that's right....I actually learned how to knit baby/toddler hats! Amazing! I am going to try to make one for Shawn in the next few days!

2 comments:

Kama said...

Hey, I found your blog and have enjoyed reading some of your posts! Dietrich and I look forward to seeing you again next Wednesday! Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!

Tena said...

Such a cute hat! Good work!