Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Update--33 Weeks!







I can't believe we've made it to 33 weeks--wow! Just got back from Dr. Albert's office, and the report is fantastic! Cords, amniotic fluid, placenta's, and babies look great. All the babies have grown almost 1 lb. in just 2 weeks. Katelyn is now the biggest at 4 lbs. 9 oz., followed by Cameron at 4 lbs. 7 oz., and Parker is still our peanut at 3 lbs. 15 oz. He said that the measurements are usually accurate within 1/2 lb. Can't believe I have 13 lbs. of baby in my belly! I am doing fine and enjoying visits from everyone, phone calls, emails, meals, etc. My ankles and legs are swelling, belly is continuing to get bigger, and breathing is difficult at times depending on where the babies are lodging themselves, but I still can't complain. I'm just thrilled that these babies are still in my belly. Each day is a bonus....we're hoping for 2 more weeks and maybe 3 at the most! It would be great if they could each grow another pound before making their debut! My iron continues to be low along with my potassium and magnesium. I'm taking so many pills!!!!!! Please keep praying for the babies to continue growing and staying put for a little while longer.

6 comments:

Shannon Popkin said...

Vicki, you look GREAT! You do not look like you're having tripolets. I was much bigger than this with only Cade. I have so many stories...

Tena said...

Yeah for the good news! Keep up the hard work of growing babies - you'll not get much rest soon! (Of course I'm ready and willing to help!)

Laurie said...

Yeah!!! Go Trips!!!! Stay in mommy as long as you can!!! Vick, we are all praying for you. Im keeping Evan Dillow up to date as much as I can. If you get really bored started a Facebook..so many LU people to see :) Keep us posted

Keith and Jessica said...

Truly amazing! Keep it up!

Amy said...

You carry them so well! You don't look 33 weeks pregnant with triplets! :) That is awesome that you have made it so far.

Sarah said...

I am so glad that all the babies are so healthy. Yea!!! I would love to bring you dinner one night next week. Let me know if you feel up to it!