Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Update--32 Weeks!


I just got back from being wheeled down to Dr. Albert's office, and I am so relieved. All 3 babies look good, amniotic fluid is good, placenta's, cords, and heartbeats are good, and most importantly, there was no evidence of contractions and my cervix has stabilized at 2.2mm. He is hoping I can go 3-4 more weeks. Everything right now is as good as it can be. Thank you for your prayers and please keep praying for the health, growth, and safety of the babies. I will see him again next Monday and he will measure the babies' growth then. My hospital stay is going okay....lots of visitors and not too bored yet. It was great to get out of my room for a few minutes today. I also got an egg crate mat on my bed which will hopefully help me to sleep better and help my back, and I just got approved for a warming pad with distilled water in it to also help my lower back as my belly continues to get bigger. My legs and ankles are now beginning to swell, but they are not quite at the "kankle" stage yet! Enjoy a picture of Cameron. If you look closely, you can pick out his eyes, nose, and pouty, puckered lips...so cute!

No comments: