Thursday, February 19, 2009

31 Weeks, 3 Days!


Enjoy a new picture of my fast-growing belly! Dr. Herzog just came in to visit me and is pleased with me and the babies. The monitoring of the babies is going so well that he has changed it to two instead of three monitors per day. I am going to see Dr. Albert, Perinatologist, next week....probably some time on Monday for another sono and cervix check. If my cervix has stabilized and everything looks good and the babies continue to grow and look good and stay put, then he said he will let me complete 34 weeks and then he will take them. That timeline puts us at the week of Allen ISD's Spring Break which is the week of March 16th. That means 3 1/2 more weeks in the hospital. I can do it!!!!!!! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for the health, growth, and safety of these precious babies! Thank you also for your many visits, phone calls, emails, etc. I appreciate the support so much!

No comments: