Monday, February 2, 2009

Baby Update!

Went to the Perinatologist today and got mostly a good report. Cervix has shortened to 2.8, so I'm even on more strict bedrest, if that's possible, to get up only to eat, shower, and restroom. They start getting more concerned when it gets to 2.5 and would then be considered in the low range. Babies have grown a little bit since last time with Cameron being the biggest at 2 lbs. 12 oz., Parker is 2 lbs. 8 oz., and Katelyn is 2 lbs. 11 oz. Cameron and Katelyn are in the 50%tile range, and Parker is in the 25%tile range. The doctor said for triplets that anything in the 25th-50th%tile range is considered "normal" or "average". So, I'm happy the babies are still in my belly and are growing on track, but I'm concerned about an early arrival or possible hospitalization. Please continue praying for the health and growth of the babies and that my cervix will hold on a bit longer. I am at peace knowing that God is in control, and He is doing what's best for the babies!

No comments: