Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Official....I'm a Minivan Mom!!!!!







Well, it's finally a done deal as of a few minutes ago. We just purchased a 2006 Toyota Sienna XLE from Toyota of Richardson. It is a certified preowned with lots of bells and whistles on it....gray leather interior, DVD player, heated seats, power sunroof, and all power doors including the back. The exterior is light silver just like my Altima was, and I love it. Shawn brought it home last night for me to ride around the neighborhood and look at it, and he took it back this morning to complete the paperwork. They will keep it next week to fix the rock chips, detail and clean the inside, and tint the front windows as part of our deal, so maybe we will have it home next weekend. We are so thankful that the Lord provided just what we needed for our growing family at just the right time and price. Praise the Lord! Savannah got to ride in it to Plano in her brand new carseat! Enjoy a few pictures!

1 comment:

Keith and Jessica said...

There really is no other way. I love my Sienna and NEVER thought I would say that!

From one proud minivan mama to another!