Monday, February 16, 2009

In Case You Haven't Heard.....


Feb. 16, 2009 is officially the day that mommy was admitted to the hospital for the rest of her pregnancy! I went in for my regular perinatologist visit only to discover that my cervix had shortened from 3.1 to 2.2 since last Wed. Yikes! The good news is that the babies look good, have strong heartbeats, and are growing on track. Cameron is still the biggest at 3 lbs. 10 oz., Parker is our little peanut at 3 lbs. and Katelyn weighs in at 3 lbs. 9 oz. I also had pretty strong contractions last night before dinner and during the night which woke me up several times. Dr. Herzog just wants me monitored closely and on continued bedrest. I do have peace of mind now knowing that should my water break or contractions get more numerous or intense, I'm in the right place! My sweet husband just came up to visit me and bring me some things I need and Savannah is staying with my parents in Plano tonight. Please continue praying for the health, growth, and safety of the babies, for me, and for sweet Savannah as she has been subjected to so many changes recently. Come visit if you can and enjoy a quick picture my dad snapped of me at 31 weeks before I left for the hospital.

2 comments:

Adventures in Swaisie Land said...

You look great!! Where are you fitting all those babies?

Sarah said...

I know you have to be getting excited!!! I can't wait to see those sweet miracles. I know they will sweeties just like Savannah!!