Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another Baby Update!

Went back to Dr. Herzog today, and my cervix measured 3.1--not much different from Monday. So, that's good news.....at least it didn't shorten. My iron is still low, but the babies all look good and had strong heartbeats. The doctor is very pleased with my low blood sugar numbers. I get to only check it 2 times per day instead of 4, and if my numbers continue to be low for the next week, I can discontinue altogether. Yahoo! I don't think I have gestational diabetes after all! I will go back to the doctor next Wed. for another check. Please continue praying for continued health and growth for the babies and that they will not arrive early as long as is is healthy for them and for me.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Do yo go to Dr. Herzog at Plano Presby? If so, that is my doctor too!!! I love him!!!

Tena said...

Sending prayers and love!

Sarah said...

I absolutely love everyone there. I have gone to him for the past 5 years and recommend everyone I know. I trust him 110%. I'm going to see him on Wed. so I'll let him know that I know you. I hope you have a great weekend.